We bring you lots of stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed something on our feed, we’ve collected all of our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your daily recap for Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We have published our complete guide to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. We’ll be on the first two public Starcruiser voyages and will continually update this guide as we journey to a galaxy far, far away. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort held its annual Mardi Gras parade today, featuring decorated golf carts and Princess Tiana herself.
- Guests arriving at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will check in for their stay before boarding the launch pod to the Halcyon. Here’s what that process looks like. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- To kick off the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventure, guests board a launch pod that will transport them from Earth to the Halcyon in a galaxy far, far away. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- Disney has shared a photo and video of Oscar Isaac, who played Resistance pilot Poe Dameron in the “Star Wars” sequel trilogy, visiting Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World.
- We’re here for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser’s first public cruise to cover the entire experience, including a full tour of a standard cabin aboard the Halcyon.
- We share our experience at the Lunch Buffet in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Like all cruises, your voyage on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser includes a mandatory ship muster on the first afternoon. We were given important information, both for the reality of our stay and for the establishment of the story. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
Check out today’s episode of Deep in the Plus!
That’s all for today; we hope you enjoyed this daily recap. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!